Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Convention, here I come!

This year marks Stampin' Up's! 25th Anniversary.  There is excitement in the air, many demos anxiously awaiting the opening gatherings and ceremonies!!!  Swaps are being made, clothes being rolled tight to accommodate all those swaps---that's what's important, right? :)
This is what I have been holed up in my craft room working on the past few days.....yes, I said days, not weeks.  This is because I was visiting family in Ohio for a few weeks.  I did a lot of planning while I was up there so I could come home and get right to work.  It didn't hurt that the rest of my dear family went to various camps and left me to fend for myself.....in my stamp room.....coming up for air every few hours. :)


The photos above are for my 3D swap. :)  Saw an idea on Pinterest and LOVED it!

I would not have survived these past few days without my "addiction"........
Huge Diet Coke....LOTS of ice.  They know me well, there.  It's really sad going out of town and having to search for just the right fountain drink.  :)

Next up, my full card swaps for the HUGE group I am a part of!  I used some NEW things coming out in the future Holiday Catalog!!!  LOVE the catalog!  Wait until you see it....should be coming soon to a mailbox near you!  If you are not on my mailing list and would like to see one, let me know!  The Holiday Catalog goes "live" on August 1st!


And finally....packing, packing, packing!  My dad would be proud of the packer he has taught me to be!  It's like a puzzle, without the picture to help you!  I love putting the pieces all together to fit just the right way!

Erin and I are off to SLC tomorrow!  Wish us much luck with Prize Patrol, swapping, and just generally taking it all in and enjoying the excitement SU! has planned for us!

Maybe next year YOU will join me! Who knows?? :) 

Happy Stampin'!

-Denise


No comments:

Post a Comment