Sunday, August 18, 2013

Photopolymer Stamps

Have you tried Stampin' Up!'s Photopolymer stamps yet?  Well, I have seen them around for a few months but didn't see what the big deal was about......until now!  What fun these little, sticky stamps are to use in your crafting!
Before we left for Convention, one of my downline, Erin, let me come over to play with her photopolymer stamps.  F-U-N!!!  Here is the card I made with her.....Thanks, Erin!!!
Super easy to use.  The stamps are very sticky, easy to position, and clean up so well!
This month for my club nights, we are going to try our hands at a similar, but different set.  The one I purchased (see all available sets here) is called Show & Tell 2.  See what I came up with:
another:
and another:
There are seven different Photopolymer stamp sets available from SU!  Check them out!  All sets run only $13.95 and you get a lot of stamps!
Go to my online store for more information!

Happy Stampin',

Denise






No comments:

Post a Comment