Saturday, July 5, 2014

Welcome to my Stampin' Space!



We moved into a new home about 3 years ago.  When I walked in the front door, I immediately knew this room would be the perfect "stamp room" for me!  In our past houses, my stamp room was:
1.  the unfinished basement
2.  the very small dining room in the middle of the house (heavy traffic thru!)
3.  the (hot) finished attic
4.  a tiny spare bedroom
5.  the lower "office" space in a split level house
**6.  The "stamp room!"
Over the past 14 years, we have lived in 4 homes in 2 different states!  My "space" has changed with the time, place, and need of my business.  I never really felt like it was a good fit until this space.  I LOVE IT!
When my customers walk in, I have an old school desk set up for their club folders, order forms, catalogs, etc.






I inherited my grandparent's kitchen table and chairs.






One of my very first Pinterest projects was to make this craft table from 4 bookcases and 2 re-purposed old doors.  I painted the doors PURPLE--my favorite color. :) This table can seat an additional 6 stampers pretty comfortably.  This table is usually COVERED with projects I am currently working on, Tyler or Leah's homework, my school work........we LOVE this table!

 



Another thing I want to share is my (addiction) love of our punches!  I have every punch I have ever purchased and use them every chance I get.  My 2nd graders love using them too! :)  I got the bars on the walls from Ikea and the cubbies from various craft stores in out town.  Love, love, love the punches!





I have always used file cabinets to store my cardstock.  I have the paper stores by family color in 2 drawers.  I have tried to change the arrangement a few times, but after having it a certain way for so long, I just go back to my original set up.
 



Finally, sitting on that purple craft table are my ink pads.  Just the other day one of my downline was over and she said how she had rearranged her ink pads by color, not by family.  WHAT??!!!  You mean I don't have to keep them by color family as I have the past FOURTEEN years!!!???  So, unlike the cardstock in the file cabinet, I changed the ink colors.  I have to say, THANK YOU, Nicole!  I love the ink pads this way and now when a customer asks "Which color purple would look good for..." I can simply turn to the purples and we can compare to our hearts content!

 I hope you enjoyed my Stampin' Space!  It is my little bit of heaven right in the middle of the crazy but wonderful world!

Happy Stampin'

Denise





1 comment:

  1. Love love love your space!! We always feel so at home and inspired when we visit!

    ReplyDelete