Sunday, April 19, 2015

April Ideas



Excited about the Discontinued List coming out this week?  Check it out on April 21st!!!
It’s always bittersweet for me.  I love doing some ‘spring cleaning” in my stamp room when I get to take out the old…..and always look forward to a shiny, clean, new catalog to drool over!  This month for my stamp nights, I plan to highlight things going out.  I haven’t picked my projects yet….you know I like to fly by the seat of my pants sometimes! ;)

My upline posted this project the other day and I am excited to "CASE" it!  Thank you, Pat!


Thank you, Missy, for the sweet roommate gift from Leadership!    I was planning to use my Leadership pictures to make myself a book, but you know how things change!  Insert Flat Stanley project #2!
I wanted to do something a little different for this FS project than my first one.  





I think I’m done with Flat Stanley for a while….

Happy Stampin’!

No comments:

Post a Comment