Sunday, February 17, 2013

Pop-Up Posies and Elegant Lines Embossing Folder

Do you love to give gifts?  Have you seen these adorable tags from Stampin' Up!?  They are from a kit called Pop-Up Posies Designer Kit.  Only $12.95 and it includes the stamp, too!  I have had my customers make these at several parties and everyone loves how easy they are to make!  The kit includes everything you need to make 9 (or more if you share the wealth!) tags ready to give with your gift.
My friend, and downline, Erin made this adorable card for her Open House a few weeks ago.  I LOVE SU's BIG SHOT and the embossing folders are one of my favorites to use! 
Yesterday morning, I had a stamp party and I decided to CASE Erin's card. :)  This is my version:
As you will soon find out, my favorite color is PURPLE!  I love everything purple!  Wisteria Wonder is one of the 2011-2013 In Colors.  Love it!  These cards also use several punches and the Crochet Trim I used is such a beautiful ribbon. 


Pop-Up Posies Designer Kit #131395
Elegant Lines Embossing Folder #119277
Visit my website to order these items and more!  www.deniseknowles.stampinup.net

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Stampin'!

Denise


2 comments:

  1. Love Erin's card and your case ... I knew it was one of your creations as soon as I saw it was purple! LOL Great job ... it seems like your business is doing well.

    L J

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, LJ!!! Purple is my love!! :) Looking forward to making some sort of purple swaps for CONVENTION!!!!!

      Delete