Saturday, February 23, 2013

Have Punches, Will Create!

Do you LOVE Stampin' Up's punches?  Have you ever tried them?  Well, for my stamp clubs this month we kicked it up a notch and worked on thinking outside the box when layering punched images.  Thanks to a fellow blogger, Kim Singdahlsen, we used her idea and created our own layered looks with just about every single punch I own!
I am usually the sort of layering fool that loves when everything matches.  Same shape, but in different sizes.  Well, each punch is like new again when you pair it up with a completely different punch! 
I used all 2011-2013 In Colors to showcase the layouts....LOVE these colors! 
Here is the card we made.  CASE'd!
It showcases the Elegant Bouquet Embossing Folder, Tasteful Trim Bigz XL, and PUNCHES!!  I used the Butterfly, Bitty Butterfly, Decorative Label, Scalloped Oval, Large Oval, and Modern Label punches.
Thanks for stopping by! 

Denise


No comments:

Post a Comment