Sunday, March 3, 2013

Quilt Card

Do you love the look of quilting?  Well, this card is just for you!  When I was home in Ohio over Christmas, my I was able to meet up with some of my good friends/downline/sideline for a shoebox swap--did I
mention it was in the middle of a blizzard???  That story is for another time!  Cindy brought this beautiful card for us to make.
I ALWAYS love Cindy's cards!  :)  We decided to use supplies from the Holiday Catalog.
So, since we are now on to the Spring Catalog and Sale-A-Bration, I tweaked the card a bit and came up with this one (notice the color choice :))
I used Sycamore Street DSP, and the "never before seen" stamp from the January 25th Anniversary stamp set called Best of Birthdays.  Both items can be found here at my website and online ordering hot spot!
After making the card above, I saw sitting on my table, the Ribbon and Button pack that coordinates with Sycamore Street DSP.  I HAD to use them!!  So, I came up with this creation.
This month for my stamp clubs we will be venturing into the "quilting world" by way of paper and punches!  Contact me if you'd like directions, or better yet, if you're in NC.....stop by this Thursday night or Saturday morning!  I'd love for you to join me!
Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Stampin'!
-Denise


1 comment:

  1. Awsome tweek on Cindy's card, love the purple!

    ReplyDelete