Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Spirelli Technique

Did you have a Spirograph when you were younger?  I LOVED my spirograph!  The cool lines and designs you could make.....ahhhhh......
Well, wouldn't you know, there's a technique out there called Spirelli and that's just what it reminds me of!  Once I started making the little spirals, I couldn't stop!  Just wait....you'll be addicted to them, too!
First off, let me show you the examples:

How fun is that??!!  I used a scallop circle punch and Baker's Twine.  Any size scallop circle will work and just pick your twine of choice!
Then, it's off to the races and for being so tired last night, I really got a burst of energy when the creative juices and Pinterest searching began!  Here are some of the samples I made:
Daydream Medallions, Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White

Whisteria Wonder, Elegant Eggplant, Daydream Medallions, Basic Pearl Jewels, Scallop Oval and Circle Punches
 Those were the first two I made because (of course) I had Wisteria Wonder Baker's Twine!  :)
Then, I got a little creative and tried the technique with Linen Thread....can you say YES??!!
Love it!  Because I will be using the Print Poetry DSP Stack with my April Stamp Clubbers to make this card and technique, I love the look from the Linen Thread!  What do you think?

Thanks for stopping by!

-Denise



No comments:

Post a Comment