Friday, March 15, 2013

Waiting at the airport.......

New from the week:  Wednesday evening........Congratulations to my dad for 33 years working for the same company!  He is finally retiring and ready to create havoc at home for my mom! :).
Tyler, leah, and I are waiting at the Charlotte Airport for our flight to Cleveland to help Papa celebrate!  I wanted to share a few pics of our wait.....
Friday.....My dad's party was last night!  What a fun time for him and all of us! :)  It was so nice to hear how valuable he has been for the company.  My dad has always been my hero!  It's nice to know others think so highly of him, too!  This coming week is his last week of work....:)
I will be posting pictures when I am back at home. 
Thanks for stopping by!  Back on track this week!!

-Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment