Thursday, February 13, 2014

Snow Days and Spring Wreath!

I love spring!  It's my favorite time of the year!  When I saw this wreath in the new Occasions Catalog I just had to get it!
I already have it hanging by my front door!  Even though it looks like this outside right now:
Am I living in the snow belt??  Nope!  It's Hickory, NC!  This is the most snow we've had in the 10 years we've lived here!  We are on day 2 of our snow days this week.  I don't see us going back to school until at least Monday.  Fortunately, it's above freezing during the day so it's also melting.  Doug and I were out shoveling today.  I have my monthly stamp nights Sunday and Monday....I must be ready!  

Back to the wreath.....if you're interested, it can be found here in my online store.  The kit comes with everything you need to make the wreath.  Just add hot glue!  Super easy and super cute!  I made one for my BFF for her birthday, one for me, and next....my mom!

So, as I said earlier, I have my monthly stamp nights coming up, so I had to get the outside of the house ready.....
Come on over Sunday or Monday night and stamp with me! :)

Happy Stampin'!

Denise


No comments:

Post a Comment