Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Spring is Springing Here!

Here is the first prototype of a card we will be making at my March Stamp Nights!  It's taking two different cards I've seen around and morphed them into one!  I love all the wonderful ideas I see daily on Pinterest, Facebook, and YouTube! This card features two punches:  The Scalloped Tag Topper punch and Elegant Butterfly punch.  You can find them here at my online store!
The stamp set is called Petite Pairs.  It works well with the oval punch!  
Take a look inside.....sorry the saying did not come out very clear...it says,
"to someone who makes others so happy!"
I used another punch---can you tell I LOVE the punches---with the inside sentiment, thus, the Petite "Pair!"!!?? 
Thanks for your time!  I hope you enjoy this Birthday card idea!

As Kid President says, "“Just treat everybody like it’s their birthday. Even if they don’t deserve it sometimes."
Love that Kid!

Happy Stampin'!,

Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment