Sunday, February 9, 2014

Time flies when you're having fun, right?  I honestly can't believe it's February 9th!  Don't even look at the date of my last blog.....it's embarrassing!   I hope :) to do better!  
Tonight, I just want to catch you up on what's been going on here at my Stampin' table...
This was one of my favorite Christmas cards!  It was simple and really fun to make! I love the mosaic punch!  You can order it here.  
 My friend/coworker/fellow demonstrator, Tonya :) let me borrow her framelits to "play" with.  FUN!!!  I hesitated getting them because I wasn't sure I would like the skinny-ness of them.  Well, using them certainly changed my mind!  I hope Stampin' Up! gets more of these!

We just celebrated our 100th day of school!  Only 83 more days to go!!  Now, actually, 82!  But, who's counting??!! :)
This year, we decided to have our students (and teachers) decorate t-shirts with 100 things on them.  What cute shirts came to school!!  I used the Bigz Butterflies die----one of my favorites!  See is here.  I had lots of scrap material here, so I just used the fabric I liked, used my Big Shot, and then decided to sew them on....I wanted them to look more natural than if I glued them.  :)  Here's another picture:

 LOVE my 2nd grade teammates!  

Finally, last month for the monthly clubs, I showcased Sale-A-Bration and Occasions Catalog  items.
Did I mention I love our punches??!!  The Sale-A-Bration catalog didn't let me down!  Here is (one of) the newest punches available---but you have to have a qualifying purchase to get it FREE!!!  Check out my online store to learn more here.  We used the Whisper White Note Cards and Envelopes, Watercolor Wonder DSP, Banner Blast stamp set and Bitty Banner punch.  LOVE!!


Next, we used the new Tag Topper Punch----LOVE those punches!!! :)   This punch is so versatile!  I recently watched a tutorial video on how to use this punch to make a card and, punched twice, you can tie the card closed. SWEET!  Hopefully, I will show you soon what that looks like!  The Stamp set is So Very Grateful.  When using markers to color in am image, it's a must to used StazOn ink versus Basic Black.  As you can see from my image.....the Basic Black and markers do not mix!

Thanks for staying with me!  I promise to blog again soon!  I will be getting ready for February Stamp nights this week!  Stay tuned!  Have you ever heard of "Reinker Float?"  





No comments:

Post a Comment